One of the most satisfying feelings in the world is owning a motorbike. If you’re lucky enough to be able to afford more than one, choosing which machine to take on the road can be a fun experience. At Carole Nash, we provide multibike insurance that covers all your motorcycles under one policy. That means one premium and one set of paperwork.
As experienced motorbike insurance brokers, we’ll make sure you’re covered every step of the way. Read on to find out more about the protection it provides, how much it costs, and how easy it is to get a multibike insurance quote with Carole Nash.
How can multibike insurance benefit me?
Our multibike insurance allows you to insure more than one bike under one policy, which means you’ll only have to keep track of one set of paperwork. You could also save money compared to buying separate policies.
It’s important to bear in mind that although this type of policy provides insurance for multiple bikes, it will only cover one rider.
Which kind of multibike policy is best for me?
We can offer multibike insurance policies that provide varying levels of cover, so it’s important that you understand the differences before paying your premium:
- Comprehensive: The greatest level of protection, covering theft, fire damage and any accidental damage to your bike or a third party.
- Third-party, fire and theft: Covers fire damage, theft and any damage you cause to a third party where you are at fault.
- Third-party: A basic level of protection which only covers you for damage caused to a third party’s vehicle or property in an accident where you are the one at fault.
Whatever your needs, we’ll be able to find the best multibike insurance for you. Of course, if you’d like to know more about which policy might be most suitable, our staff are on hand to answer any questions – just call 0333 005 7444.
What comes with a multibike insurance policy as standard?
Any multibike insurance arranged through Carole Nash comes with a range of benefits as standard, including:
- European cover for up to 90 days
- UK and European accident and breakdown recovery (including Homestart assistance, worth £100)
- Unlimited accessory cover
- Up to as much as 10% off for insurance-approved security
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover in the event of an accident that’s not your fault
- Our Carole Nash Rider Cover could also allow you to ride your mate’s bike if both of you are covered by comprehensive policies. Ring us to find out more!
What are the exclusions on a multibike policy?
As with any policy, there are some circumstances which would not be covered by your multibike insurance. These include any liability, accident, injury, loss or damage that occurs when one of your motorcycles is:
- Being ridden by someone without a licence
- In the charge of anyone who is not entitled to ride it as outlined by the certificate of insurance
- Being used to carry passengers or goods in a way that is likely to affect its safe driving
The above are just some of the exclusions that apply to a multi motorcycle insurance policy. For a full list, please check your policy wording.
What if I need to claim on my multibike insurance?
If something happens and you need to make a claim on your multibike policy, there’s no need to worry. With us, the process is beautifully simple. All you have to do is call 0333 005 2244 and you’ll get through to our claims line, which is open 24/7.
There are no forms for you to fill in, but every claim is different, so the time it takes to resolve them can vary. You can guarantee, however, that our expert, friendly team will do everything they can to push things along as quickly as possible.
Why should I choose Carole Nash for my multibike insurance?
Here are just some of the reasons that make us one of the best multibike insurance brokers in the UK:
- We’ve been providing riders with motorbike insurance for more than 30 years.
- Our customers hold us in high regard, with a rating of ‘Great’ from thousands of Trustpilot reviews.
- We understand riders, their motorcycles and their specific needs when it comes to offering the appropriate level of protection.
- We’re authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, so you can rest assured we’re a trustworthy and responsible company.
- Down the years, we’ve picked up a number of awards and commendations for our work in the industry.
How can I lower my multibike insurance quote?
Having more than one motorcycle in your collection doesn’t have to mean that your multibike policy will cost a fortune. There are a few things you can do that may help you lower the price of your premium:
- Lock your bikes away in a garage or shed and use extra security measures such as chains.
- Make sure your yearly mileage is calculated properly.
- Enrol in an approved motorcycle training course to improve your riding, as some insurers will offer discounts to those who have taken extra steps to become safer on the roads.
- Keep your multibike insurance in place all year round to maximise your no-claims discount.