To those that who own a campervan, four wheels and space for a bed represents so much. It may be a sense of freedom and adventure, a combination of comfort and vintage style, or a treasured link to the past. More than just a mode of transport and more than just a place to sleep, there’s a reason why campervans have endured and why a community has grown around them.
Treat your campervan to the care it deserves with insurance from Carole Nash, the insurance specialists.
Other ways to save
Campervan models are as diverse as their drivers, and as varied as the wide range of adventures each one can be taken on.
At Carole Nash, we know that different styles of camper will have different requirements for driving, maintaining and insuring, so we’re committed to making sure that campervan drivers get all the insurance cover they need for their vehicle.
Smaller and more manoeuvrable than a full-size motorhome or American RV, campervans generally don’t have a divide between the cab and the accommodation, keeping the focus on the driving experience, and making them ideal for those who like to move around rather than those who want to drive to a certain spot and then stay put.
Campervan Policy Benefits
- UK and EU breakdown recovery, including home start – worth £100 when compared to other providers.
- Up to £100,000 legal cover - Cover for your legal costs to help you recover a policy excess, loss of earnings, hire of another vehicle and compensation for any injuries sustained as a result of an accident that is not your fault
- Agreed value
- Salvage Retention Rights
- Up to 10,000 mileage limit
- Owners club discounts
- Limited mileage discounts
- Will cover modern modified vans
- Most modern modifications considered
- Fixtures and fittings covered
- Up to 90 days of European cover