Quad Bike Insurance
The versatility of a quad means it isn’t always adequately protected by a more generic policy, so when you arrange quad bike insurance through Carole Nash you can be sure you’ll be getting the cover you need. Rules around what you can and can’t do with a quad bike can get quite complex but, whether you ride a sports quad, leisure, or utility machine, off-road or on-road, we’ve got you covered.
At Carole Nash we are more than just expert motorbike insurance specialists – so give us a call and get your Quad Bike insured today.
If you’re worried about taking your quad out on the road, quad insurance through Carole Nash can be tailored to make sure you’re road-legal. Let us worry about the details – you can just enjoy your four-wheeled ride.
For off-road policies through Carole Nash, additional protection comes as standard with cover for events, tracks and practice grounds, as well as during transit^†. £250 of replacement tool cover is also included‡†.
Included for free with all quad bike insurance policies:
- UK and European accident breakdown recovery, including Homestart assistance worth over £100
- Up to £100,000 legal protection in the event of an accident which is not your fault
- European cover up to 30 days
- Unlimited bike accessory cover
- Up to 15% off for insurance-approved security
- In-house claims team