Classic Custom Car Insurance
When we visit classic car events around the UK, there’s nothing better for us than getting around the show when we’re done assisting on custom and kit car insurance.
It’s our chance, as fellow car enthusiasts, to see all the fine examples of self-built and mechanically engineered models.
It’s always very clear to see the care and attention that goes into modified cars – the owner’s pride and joy.
We see it in the stylish alterations, the whacky customisations and the wonderful mods: the exhausts, bumpers and spoilers; the alloy wheels, exposed engines and body kits, plus all those imaginative paint jobs.
Whether you started out with a crumbling chassis and a dream, built the entire car or you’ve just made some “minor adjustments” – you’ll need insurance for the vehicle.
If you’ve a mind to modify and like your vintage vehicle a little different to the normal spec, then you should really speak to us because you’re our kind of car buff.
Carole Nash offer a number of custom car insurance policies with a selection of features, including
- UK and EU breakdown recovery, including home start – worth £100 when compared to other providers.
- Up to £100,000 legal cover – Cover for your legal costs to help you recover a policy excess,
loss of earnings, hire of another vehicle and compensation for any injuries sustained as a result of an accident that is not your fault
- Salvage retention rights
- Discounts for club members
- Choose your own specialist repairer
- European cover up to 90 days
- Dedicated claims team available 24/7, 365 days a year