Naked Bike Insurance
At Carole Nash, we’ve been in business for 30 years – long enough to know that every bike has its own unique attributes, attracting a different kind of rider. We also know that every bike needs an insurance policy that provides the right cover to match. Naked bikes are known for their versatility and flexibility, as well as their simplicity.
Owners also tend to take a lot more care of their naked bikes, with more time spent on maintenance. An insurance policy for your naked bike though Carole Nash will aim to offer cover with this in mind. That’s why we’re one of the UK’s leading motorbike insurance brokers – understanding what bikers need to keep them on the road.
Want to see out what else Carole Nash have to offer? check our motorbike insurance page.
All policies arranged through Carole Nash come with a range of benefits as standard, including:
- European cover for up to 90 days
- UK and European accident and breakdown recovery (including Homestart assistance, worth £100)
- Unlimited accessory cover
- Up to as much as 10% off for insurance-approved security
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover in the event of an accident that’s not your fault
Our new Carole Nash Rider Cover** could allow you to ride your mate’s bike, ring us to find out more!Call us on 0333 005 3355