Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: Carole Nash Insurance LTD, registered in England No. 307243. Registered office, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU
- There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw. Everyone who gets a direct online quote for their motorcycle insurance through www.carolenash.com will be automatically entered into the draw for the Yamaha motorcycle.
- The start date for the prize draw is the 20th May 2021. Closing date for entry will be 23:59pm on 31st October 2021. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
- The prize is as follows: Yamaha Tracer 9 GT motorcycle - RRP £12,199 as of June 2021.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- This prize draw is open to residents of United Kingdom, who hold a full UK motorcycle license, aged 18 and over and who have received an online quotation for a motorcycle policy from www.carolenash.com.
- Employees of Carole Nash Insurance LTD, Atlanta or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Carole Nash Insurance LTD and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to WIN a Yamaha Tracer 9 Brand & PR Manager, Carole Nash, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified by telephone within seven days of the draw, which will take place after the closing date listed. If we cannot make contact within the 7 days then a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any other relevant details along with their image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants via email as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Carole Nash cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by you for entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting the prize. Carole Nash is not responsible for any failure of an entry to be received for any reason
- The Prize Draw is governed by English and Welsh law and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- This Prize Draw is organised by Carole Nash. Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference number 307243.
- You can contact us via post at Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU or by emailing email@example.com