Modern Classic Car Insurance
It’s no secret that classic cars are beautiful, with their stylish curves and performance. Owning one is a full time job, with all the maintenance that has to be done.
If you have a car that’s not old enough to be a classic, then you may have a modern or future classic. We will consider covering late 1990’s vehicles and even early 2000 models. They might be used as a secondary car for someone who owns an older classic. At Carole Nash, we want to help you find the right insurance policy so you’ll have peace of mind.
There are a number of modern classics that range from affordable sports cars to high-performance super cars. They include the Porsche 911, Mazda MX-5, Aston Martin DB7, Lotus Elise S1 and Toyota MR2.
Our car policies come with the following benefits:
- UK & European breakdown and accident recovery, including Homestart (worth over £100 when compared to other providers)
- Salvage retention rights – If your car is declared a total loss following a claim, you could have the option of buying the remaining salvage from the vehicle
- Up to 15% discount for club members
- European Cover for up to 90 days
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover if you’re in an accident that’s not your fault
- Choose your own specialist repairer